|Doberman by Michel Keck|
Or try some Christmas carols. The national anthem. Other countries' national anthems. Happy Birthday. Monster Mash. Weird Al Lyrics.
Some suggestions from my daughter for science fiction and fantasy subjects. (The Vikings and Trolls are kinda loud so you may want to ease your speakers into them ;-)
- A steampunk band: Abney Park! :)
- Blind Guardian has a lot of sci-fi and fantasy lyrics so does Sonata Arctica.
- There's a band called Rhapsody of Fire who also love to deal with dragons!
- And Amon Amarth are Vikings…
- Finntroll like their trolls!
- Almost as much as Keep of Kalessin likes their dragons!)
- Sabaton is completely about War and nothing but.
If you'd like a list, paste the lyrics from the internet into a word processor. (Some sites are getting cagey about copying so it might take a few tries.) Replace all the spaces with carriage returns. Strip out the punctuation. Then paste the lyrics into Alphabetizer. It will remove the duplicates and sort them or randomize them for you.