Thursday, March 20, 2008

Four out of five thumbs

shadowdancingI wanted to do something based around anime because of the convention, but after 7 1/2 hours (not exaggerating 10AM to 5:30PM) waiting in line to register, I'm a little punchy! Ah, but Kat had enough time to make new best friends ;-) It's the 5th time we've been and it's never been like that. I suspect they totally forgot that Friday was a holiday with all the kids off and only expected to be registering adults and college students like they usually do.

But this ain't half bad considering ... Make up blurbs, 2-4 sentences, for the following movies that might appear in TV Guide. You can go all the way with it and give star ratings, genre, actors.
Of Mice and Men
Shadow Dancing
I Was a Male War Bride
Based on an Untrue Story
Witching of Ben Wagner
Zombie Cop
Iron Monkey
Daughter of Darkness
Christmas Evil
But I'm a Cheerleader
They Live
Secret of My Success

No comments: