|by Anne-Catherine Becker-Echivard|
Based on the traits below (or your favorite description of zodiac traits) create three characters.
Then set them loose in a scene together.
Basic character traits
- Aries - Very forceful confrontational voice, fiercely independent, extremely competitive, freedom-loving, adventurous, enthusiastic, bold, ambitious, athletic, impulsive, reckless, dynamic, powerful, overly-confident, loud, warlike, blunt, hasty, hard-headed, stubborn, strong-willed, hot-tempered, rude, selfish, impulsive, enterprising, a risk-taker, an achiever, tends to act first and think later, the unstoppable force.
- Taurus - Loves nice things, can come across as extremely materialistic, enjoys the better things in life, sometimes slow to act, great at managing money, loves the outdoors and doing outdoor activities such as farming or gardening, very practical and down to earth, strong appetite, attracted to construction, dislikes change.
- Gemini - A good arguer, witty, adaptive, flirtatious, playful but may come across as offensive, a trickster, inconsistent, could be touchy, easy to please, intellectual, chatty, quick-witted, a social butterfly, knowledge-seeking, changeable, likes reading, writing and mental games, great at multitasking.
- Cancer - Very sensitive, has unpredictable moods, romantic, nice, sweet, caring and nurturing, motherly, homey, likes home-cooked meals and quality family time, is socially conservative, and withdraws from the scene when hurt or offended.
- Leo - Loving, sensitive, loves children, likes luxury and jewelry, bigger-than-life attitude, bold dramatic attitude, ambitious, very demanding, wants to be the center of attention, smart, arrogant, pompous, conceited, intelligent, loud, loyal, strong-willed, tremendous vitality, highly attractive with a distinctive thick mane of hair.
- Virgo - Perfectionist, critical, detail-oriented, fastidious, practical, intelligent, sharp-witted, keen intellect and powers of observation, shrewd, penetrating, great mental dexterity, judgmental, opinionated, naturally shy, organized, tries to be healthful, likes order and cleanliness, likes simplicity in decorating, knows how to prove points in arguments.
- Libra - Indecisive, flirtatious, frivolous, graceful, diplomatic, likes equality and justice, loves beauty and beautiful things, a social butterfly, lazy, polite, gracious, has pleasant manners, idealistic, attractive, a peacemaker, makes a great judge.
- Scorpio - Secretive, passionate, confident, loyal, athletic, hyper-sensitive, mysterious, penetrating, investigative, powerful, sexual, resourceful, jealous, controlling, hot-tempered, magnetic, strong-willed, resilient, resourceful, great stamina, revengeful, self-mastery orientation.
- Sagittarius - Adventurous, independent, friendly, enthusiastic, broad-minded, overly-optimistic, brave, intelligent, charismatic, flirtatious, rebellious and freedom-seeking, dislikes restrictions, talkative, natural entertainer, impulsive, exaggerating, over-indulgent, blunt, a risk-taker, has child-like wonder, always hungry for knowledge, opportunistic, philanthropic, philosophical.
- Capricorn - Stubborn, argumentative, stingy, mature/reserved character, cold and detached, cautious, generous, hard worker, very ambitious, likes responsibility, self-disciplined, loves to tease, respects authority, status-seeking, career-oriented, remarkable endurance and patience.
- Aquarius - Loves to help others, liberal, democratic, humanitarian, broad-minded, likes social equality, a reformer, freedom-oriented, cool, cold and indifferent, eccentric, erratic, rebellious, unpredictable, highly opinionated, original, one-of-a-kind, friendly, sharp-tongued, idealistic, inventive, quick to change mind, resolute.
- Pisces - Sensitive, friendly, compatible, beautiful eyes and smile, imaginative, escapist, lazy, can be moody, likes to take care of others, offensive.
- Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn): Usually responds to conflict with a bold, decisive, instinctive action in an attempt to trump the assault. Easily motivated to start tasks.
- Fixed (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius): Tends to hold in their reaction and respond that the attempt to hurt them was futile, with passive aggressive behavior or with silence. Concentrates on finishing things well.
- Mutable (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces): Tends to be artful with conflicts, and is known to try to avoid arguments. Good at motivating people.
(List of traits from How to Guess Someone's Astrological Sign.)