- Your eyes glow like naked livers burning in the sun.
- Seven donkeys and a concubine cannot compare with the tarnished sheen left in your path of combustion.
- Your timeless negligence has a way of arousing my palliative inuendo.
- Your legs are like threads of cotton, though much thicker, and filled with weevils.
- The microfine network of eyes traversing your shoulders causes me to shudder in anticipation of the coming of the wondrous season of jaundiced eskimos and impotent Anglican priests.
- My eyelids belch with effluvial afterthoughts when you tease me with gelatin and congealed chicken rinds.
- Madame, ist thou donning space underwear? For thine ass doth lie beyond the physical boundaries of this world!
From The Surrealist Compliment Generator.