Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The talismans are swallowing him!

talisman.jpgFor NaNoWriMo last year I created a couple of my favorite character by beginning a scene with a random line from manga. Pick one of the following to use as a writing prompt:
  • "The talismans are swallowing him!"
  • "I never thought the kid could be this powerful!"
  • "Sometimes in order to help someone you need to help yourself."
  • "You've wasted enough time. Kill them and I mean that."
  • "He certainly is good with small animals."
  • "It's rude to challenge someone when you're not sure what you believe."
  • "Calling them a pair of idiots isn't much of a stretch."
  • "Simply put, I go around beating up bad guys."
  • "But we're being all stealthy and everything."
  • "This is what happens when you mess with people who wear one glove!"
  • "Today is the day men give a single rose to the woman they love."
  • "I've got to watch out for his eyes. It feels like they can see right through me."
  • "One slip and the whole village will know everything about you -- and it'll be all wrong!"
  • "Why'd she text you. She could have just yelled through the window."
Post a Comment