- A unicorn followed her. Then another. Then another.
- It was satisfying punishment for the worst Best Chef in the kingdom.
- He dropped a match onto the mound of torn papers, splintered furniture and bloody rags. He waited until the fire strengthened, devouring the memories more greedily. Then he left, locking the door behind him.
- We descended into the tunnels before the dawn could heal us.
- Sure it was just a chicken. But what a magnificent chicken it was.
- She set the golden tooth into the tray and closed the slender drawer on the cabinet. Now her hobby didn't seem so strange anymore.
- "Peacekeepers," he grumbled, watching the last departing vehicle turn the corner. He turned back to the disheveled room, picked up a broom and began sweeping.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014